12/21/08

Gifts! (that don't cost money!)

I have decided that I need to write more posts. I know not many people come to look at my blog but I know that the ones who do are always waiting for something new. I haven't written in about nineteen days! I need something new.
Christmas is in four days.
I have decided what I am getting my family for Christmas. (MOM DO NOT READ ANY FARTHER!!!!!!! DAD YOU TOO!!!!!!!) The kids are all getting some time with me. Mom and Dad are getting something I am going to do for them.
For Isaac I am going to spend an hour playing with and spoiling him.
For Ella I am going to let her sleep with me for 2 days straight.
For Josh I am going to let him wear any of my pajamas for 1 week.
For Mom I am going to prepare dinner for the family for 2 days.
For Dad I am going to do everything he says for 1 day-I mean EVERYTHING-and see if he notices a difference.
They all get to choose when I do this for them. I hope they all like their gifts!
MOM YOU CAN READ NOW! ONLY BELOW THIS!
Tell me what you are all getting each other! I want to know! No, you don't have to say what you are getting me! he he!

1 comments:

Tana said...

Nice! I'm sure your family will appreciate all your gifts!