6/15/08

OOH-LA-LA!!!!!


Ok, so I just got fake nails! And you know how fake nails are "the big thing" this year.

My aunt and uncle came and took us to the mall. My mom said we each had $10.oo to spend. I tried to save my money for claires. We went and I found this thing that shines up your nails for $2.oo! Then I found the fake nails for $4.oo. I had $4.oo left to spend. I was looking around and I found really cute earrings for $3.oo. They are blue frogs that are smiling, and they are REALLY shiny! My earrings are dangly earrings. So, now I am all set for the summer!!!! Hopefully!
Oh ya, and we went to GATTITOWN!

2 comments:

Tana said...

Hey, You look Marvelous. Hanging with Uncle Bobbo looks like fun. I hope I'm still on the top of your favorite Aunt list though.

Bethie said...

Hey Madstuff we miss you! Kiss Joshie and Ella and Isaac for me, kay? Right this minute Nathaniel is crying because he wants more Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Love you!