4/2/09

My 1st Funeral

Yesterday I had my first funeral. It was actually for my neighbor's fish, because they went on a trip to Florida and gave us Bubbles to take care of until they got back. Well, when you have a goldfish, you have to understand that you can't keep it alive forever. So when it died, my mom felt bad and said she was going to buy them a new one. I don't think she really needs to because it probably would have died if they stayed and took care of it, but she insisted. Well, anyway, we buried him in our backyard and gave him like a little grave and had a funeral for Bubbles (we probably shouldn't have had one because Josh cried for a half an hour later!).

Sorry about all this Aubrey!!! We will buy you a new fish!!! Sorry!!! (P.S. You can take him to your backyard and bury him by Lily if you want to.)

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm sorry may bubbles rest in peace


the weather looks gorgeous here it's still snowing!

Madi said...

oh really? well it feels like summer here!!!