12/25/08

Christmas Is Here!!!

Christmas is ALREADY here! I can not believe it came so fast. It's like I have been asleep for months, not aware of the time flying past me.
Anyway, for Christmas (from Santa), I got a video camera/camera/MP3 player, 2 shirts for school, 2 CD's (one is David Archuleta, the other is some religious songs), candy, a pack of chap-stick, an I SPY puzzle (only 63 pieces; easy), some erasers, a new straightener, a locket that came with locket earrings, and some pajamas.
This is what I got from my family...
Ella: High School Musical crayons (Yippee!)
Josh: A Tootsie Roll piggy-bank with Tootsies in it
Mom+Dad: The movie, "Prince Caspian"
Grandma+Grandpa: A very short and fat red scarf w/ a very big purple hat
Aunt+Uncle: The book, "A Christmas Carol"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great Christmas. But you're an even better daughter!
xoxoxo
Mom