2/25/09

I haven't been able to do any posts lately, so sorry about that. I stayed home sick today because I had a HORRIBLE sore throat. It hurts so bad that it is hard to swallow.
Anyway, on Saturdays I always have gymnastics from 12:00-1:00. And this Saturday I have a girl scout booth thing to do at 12:00. I don't know which one to pick. I want to do gymnastics because this would be the last class that I could do there, since I am in the highest level they have. But I want to do the girl scouts booth because this would be my very first one, and if I didn't do it, then I would have to wait another year to have that chance. I need help deciding what to do. Tell me what you think I should do.

2 comments:

Tana said...

I say Gymnastics. I don't really have a good reason except that when you are 34 and 9 months and can't go to Gymnastics because your old and fat, then you will wish you had done that instead of some crazy Girl Scout both in front of Walmart! Have a good time what ever you choose!

Kara said...

I hope you get better. I say you go to gymastics booth is basicly sitting in front of a store while a ton of stangers you don't know go in and hot in the store. It get SUPER DOUPER BORING and before you know it a nother complete stranger comes and buys cookies. When i was selling some crazy twin boys came over and pushed down our girl scout cookies tables and all the cookies were runied!!!!!